[CESG] CESG polls stucked with ADs/DADs conditions

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Sep 7 06:58:31 UTC 2017

Peter,
        your assumptions are wrong.
The approved projects is for Magenta Book that will address the various
solutions defined in other Blue Books.
The approach fro Magenta was confirmed by WG consensus (if I am not wrong,
but Massimo can correct me) in London at Fall 2014 Meeting.
In one thing you are corrects: the only solutions available in blue books
are nowadays SCCC and DVB-S2 and this is not an ESA and/or CNES fault.

Regards

Gian Paolo