[Tc20-sc13] Draft ISO TC20-SC13 2005 Spring Meeting Minutes (review)

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Wed Aug 24 12:37:39 UTC 2005

Reviewed the minutes of the Athens meeting of TC20-SC13 which were found very complete and accurate.

I have just two comments :

- According to my notes in Athens, the next CMC meeting was to be held over 1.5 to 2 days and the SC-13 meeting was planned in sequence, over 0.5 day.
The dates I had noted were Oct 25 and 26 (CMC), plus a possible extension to Oct 27 morning, in case SC-13 is scheduled on that day.
October 24 and 28 were left free to avoid travels on week-ends.
This contradicts with the anouncement made for a SC13 meeting on Friday Oct 28 afternoon (section 11 of the minutes) ; personnaly I'll have big problems with that date and to travel over a week end.

- I had identified an additional action item on a necessary investigation and clarification concerning the status of the Resolution 02 of the Fall_04 meeting : some of the five CCSDS documents mentioned in that resolution have not yet been submitted to ISO and in Athens, some of them were reported as cancelled.
Even if this is not taken as a formal action by the SC13 secretariat, I appreciate a report on this.

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM