[SOIS-WIR] SFCG-40 outputs concerning lunar and martian wireless frequencies

Kevin K Gifford kevin.gifford at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 27 01:27:21 UTC 2021

Dear Jean-Luc -

The CCSDS-883 issue is not at the SOIS-WG level, it is at the CESG level.

In response to your comments, please note that all agreed-to RIDs from ESA/CNES from the CESG Review have been excepted, sans one confusing sentence whose content was redundant, so I fail to your concerns.

Regarding the proposed green book updates draft document, that is totally out of scope, it is an old draft document.

Let me repeat: CCSDS-883 processing is at the CESG level and the SOIS-WIR WG will await the outcome of this process.

Thanks.

Kevin