[SOIS-WIR] CCSDS 2021 Spring SOIS-WIR WG Agenda

Kevin K Gifford kevin.gifford at colorado.edu
Sat Apr 24 16:09:58 UTC 2021

Dear CCSDS SOIS-WIR WG members, agencies, and observers -

The SOIS-WIR Working Group Spring 2021 meetings will be held online during the week of 10-14 May 2021.

I have attached the current agenda for your information, and this agenda will be updated with any new information and available online at:

      https://cwe.ccsds.org/sois/docs/SOIS-WIR/AAA%20Meeting%20Materials/2021/Spring/2021%20CCSDS%20Wireless%20WG%20Agenda%20Spring%202021.pdf

Please send suggested agenda topics/updates to me for consideration/adding to the agenda.

The primary focus of the SOIS-WIR WG during the Spring meetings is to address/disposition RIDs received for the Agency-01 Review of the CCSDS 883-0-R-0 document.

As per CCSDS open policies, all CCSDS members, space agencies and observing agencies are eligible to attend the SOIS-WIR WG meetings; however, you must contact the SOIS-WIR WG chair at kevin.gifford at colorado.edu for the online meeting invitations.

Thanks.

Kevin