[Sois-wir] CCSDS: Agreement between SOIS Wireless and SLS Placom working groups

Stephen Braham warp at polylab.sfu.ca
Wed Oct 22 14:27:07 UTC 2014

Great! Although I do see _one_ issue - the use of the words "Commercial"
and "CCSDS" to delineate things. If we write a Blue, isn't that now a
CCSDS PHY/MAC? It seems to promulgate the idea of "CCSDS" standards as
special homespun solutions for spaceflight, which really needs to end...

                                                                Steve

--
Stephen P. Braham, BSc, PhD, ARCS	Director, PolyLAB
warp at polylab.sfu.ca			TIME Centre

   PolyLAB: From the Classroom to Space, http://polylab.sfu.ca/