[Sois-tcons] Reorganization of TCONS CWE docs

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Tue Jan 31 10:21:45 EST 2006

Dear TCONS,
I've tried to reorganize the CWE TCONS private area a bit better after I
noticed that the CCSDS Admin created some redundant folders.
Please have a look and tell me what's your feeling.
Most of all I divided RED drafts from MAGENTA drafts under the common DRAFTS
folder.
As I understood the Interfaces documents are meant to be RED (reccommended
standard specs) and the Architecture documents MAGENTA (not a standard but
just reccommended best practice)
Under the Withe Papers (proposed reccommendations)  folder there are the
"QoS" plus the "Requirements and Interfaces" papers which will probably need
to be moved under the MAGENTA folder alltogether since they are not supposed
to become standard reccommendations (Steve ?)
Remember this table:

Last but not least we shall make sure all the LATEST VERSIONS are uploaded
correctly and try to keep a naming convention.
I tought about the following:
SOIS_TCONS <doc title> <doc type (RED, MAGENTA etc.)> <date DD_MM(in
letters)_YYYY>

regards

Max