[Sois-tcons] Re: [CESG] SOIS reference model: special 1-day workshop?

Jane K. Marquart Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 28 13:08:59 EDT 2005

I will actually be at ESTEC that week for another project.  However, I
think a pow-wow amongst the relevant parties is a good idea, whether its
Oct 24 or another time.  If foreign nationals are involved, there is a
30-day lead time to get them on base at GSFC.  The visitor center is an
option, but isn't the best place for a small number of people (its the size
of a small auditorium).  Rick is on travel so I can't speak for his
availability.  Greg can attend but as a contractor, probably couldn't host.

Jane.