[Sois-tcons] Re: SOIS Intra-Network Service

Jane K. Marquart Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:02:31 EDT 2005

Steve,

I've attached an editted document with my comments, etc.  I didn't know how
you wanted it so I accepted all changes in your original.  There is too
much so this shouldn't be too oppressive.
General comments:
-  We need a managment section (4.0?) that I believe Rick is working on?  I
guess it could also be a separate document, but this seems like an
incomplete story without it.
-  Where are we going to define the channel set-up, binding, etc?  Is that
part of the managment?  Or is that part of the user protocol and outside
our scope?
-  I agree we need "failure metadata" info.  I think that was one of my
document comments too.
-  I await Dia's answers to your questions, because I have the same.

Do we want to set up a telecon next week to discuss?   Maybe Thursday 10/20?

Jane