[Sois-tcoa] [Sois-tcons] RE: reference model (2 levels ofSOIS-compliance)

Chris Plummer c.plummer at skynet.be
Tue Mar 8 06:13:53 EST 2005

Here attached is my quick précis of this thread and the issues arising from
it. I'm bound to have missed something that is dear to one or more of you,
so feel free to correct me. None-the-less, to my mind there are at least
five separate issues arising from this discussion, each of which deserves
its own thread. If everybody is happy with this, then let's kick off some
more specific threads.

Chris.