[Sois-tcons] TCONS Telecon today at 4 pm UK time

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Thu Mar 3 11:45:46 EST 2005

Sorry folks,
I was testing the new SOIS testbed with Chris and completely forgot about the
teleconf.
I guess now is too late to join in :)
Would you please keep me updated with any major outcome ?

many thanks

Max

SW Engineer
Computers & Data Systems Section
VITROCISET - 2200 AG Noordwijk The Netherlands
ESTEC - ESA (TEC- EDD)
e-mail: Massimiliano.Ciccone at ESA.int               \|/
Ph: +31-71-5655310                                         @ @
__________________________________o00-(_)-00o___

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Steve Parkes             |
|         |           <sparkes at computing.dundee|
|         |           .ac.uk>                  |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           sois-tcons-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           03/03/2005 02.31         |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |        To:      "'sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org'" <sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org>                             |
  |        cc:                                                                                                  |
  |        Subject: [Sois-tcons] TCONS Telecon today at 4 pm UK time                                            |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear TCONS

This is to confirm that there will be a TCONS teleconference today at 4 pm UK
time as previously arranged.

Regards

Steve

Steve Parkes