[Sois-tcons] Re: Status of SOIS?

Patrick.Plancke at esa.int Patrick.Plancke at esa.int
Tue Jun 14 12:56:46 EDT 2005

Adrian,

I forgot that we do not use the same metrics.

About SOIS mailing list, the lists who are the more currently used by working
people  are the TCONS and TCOAS (the SOIS main list includes too many
observers that do not contribute but only listen).

For the CWE, did you look to the private documents, for example in TCONS  you
have documents uploaded 13 and 14 June or the Wireless BOF ?

Anyway , we acknowledge the message.  Can TCOAS upload the red books ready
for reviews on the CWE ?

Patrick

                      "Adrian J. Hooke"
                      <adrian.j.hooke at jp         To:      Patrick.Plancke at esa.int
                      l.nasa.gov>                cc:      "Adrian J. Hooke" <Adrian.J.Hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>, Chris Plummer
                                                 <c.plummer at skynet.be>
                      14/06/2005 16:54           Subject: Re: Status of SOIS?