[Sois-tcons] More on new uploaded document...

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Wed Jul 20 12:05:30 EDT 2005

Sorry,
I forgot to tell you that the document is widely based on the SCPS-TP service
interface. It has been of course re-adapted and expanded for being used in
SOIS.
In particular, the red part of the text is to be double checked with you and
modified accordingly to the outcome  of our discussions.

The API in the annex is compatible to the primitives definition only for the
connectionless data transport service. The rest I have to finish it.

regards

Max