[Sois-tcons] SOIS TCONS TELECONFERENCE

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Thu Feb 3 12:38:16 EST 2005

Sorry guys, I had a presentation to give in the lab and I was stuck until
now.
Did you have the teleconf.
If no. Shall we reschedule it for tomorrow or early next week ?
The new meeting is approaching and I think we need torecap the status of the
activities.

thanks

Max

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Keith Scott              |
|         |           <kscott at mitre.org>       |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           sois-tcons-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           03/02/2005 05.02         |
  |        To:      "'Steve Parkes'" <sparkes at computing.dundee.ac.uk>, sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org               |
  |        cc:                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: [Sois-tcons] SOIS TCONS TELECONFERENCE                                                    |

Telecon today?

        --keith