[Sois-tcons] Updated version of TCONS Red book on CWE

Jane K. Marquart Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 29 10:50:09 EDT 2005

All,

I've incorporated MOST comments into Version 2 of the TCONS Architecture
Redbook and put on the CWE (also attached for convenience).  Please provide
feedback promptly.  There continues to be confusion as to what and why of
the architecture.  Hopefully, the updates will help to clarify.  Feedback
from SIS is especially requested so we don't have disconnects and wind up
dealing with the same issues in Atlanta as we did in Athens.
Thanks to all who have responded thus far.  I'll continue to try and
resolve any outstanding comments.