[Sois-tcons] TCONS/OBL Architecture Redbook DRAFT on CWE

Jane K. Marquart Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 3 13:47:46 EDT 2005

All,

I've got the first pass of the TCONS/OBL Architecture Redbook out on the
CWE for your review.  The reference documents area need "official" names,
and the "terms" should be reviewed.  I structured the document according to
the "rules".  I broke the OBL into its own section for clarity.  And I
added some words to the Overview.  Most of the "layers" content remains the
same.  Please send comments to me and/or post on site (but let me know that
you did).  I'm on travel next week, but will have access to e-mail.  Since
this is one of the docs for Sept. release, please attend to it in the near
future.

I apologize for any duplications of this e-mail.  Not sure who's on the
TCONS mailing list.
Thanks!
Jane
Jane