[Sois-tcons] TCONS Teleconference

Steve Parkes sparkes at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 11:41:43 EDT 2004

Sorry to anyone in the teleconference today, I got the time muddled up and
joined the conference at 4:30 by which time there was no one else there -
not surprisingly...

A general reminder, to me as much as any one else, that the TCONS
teleconferences are a 4 pm UK time on the first Thursday of each month.

To update everyone on progress:

Rick and others at GSFC have provided an update to the draft red book, which
I am in the process of reading through and updating further, specifically
with sequence diagrams. I expect to have this complete by the end of August.

Regards

Steve

Steve Parkes
Space Systems Research Group