[Sois-tcoas] New member

Aloizio Pereira da Silva aloizio at dcc.ufmg.br
Mon Sep 18 09:06:06 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

My name is Aloizio and I am newer in SOIS-TCOA. I am very
excited about working with this team.

I look forward to hearing about our next steps.

best regards

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science           *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                                                   *
            *            Fundação Getulio Vargas                *
            *            MBA in Project Management              *
            * The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems *
            *                   INPE Member                     *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio           *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *