[Sois-tcoas] FW: [Cesg-all] Spring 2006 Meeting Agendas

Stuart Fowell Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk
Tue May 2 05:22:58 EDT 2006

TCOASers,

Unfortunately flights aren't working out too well for me so I won't be
arriving in Rome until about 5pm on the Monday.

On that basis, here is a draft agenda for TCOAS:

Monday:
    am:    SOIS plenary
    pm:    -
Tuesday:
    am:    Review draft TCOAS Green Book
              Answer CESG Comments on Time Access Service Red Book
              Answer CESG Comments on Device Access Service Red Book
    pm:    Joint meeting with AMS WG on Time Critical aspects of AMS
Wednesday:
    am:    Onboard Plug-and-Play BOF meeting
    pm:    Review draft Device Virtualisation Service Red Book
              [Onboard Transducer BOF meeting]
Thursday:
    am:    Final review of File Services Red Book
    pm:    Review draft Device Data Pooling Service Red Book
Friday:
    am:    TCOAS plenary - wrap up reviews, reworks and issue Green &
Red Books to CESG for review
    pm:    SOIS plenary

I'm assuming that Chris Plummer and Chris Taylor will be attending the
TCOAS Green Book review as they are the authors!

Chris Plummer - are you still on course for a draft Device
Virtualisation Service Red Book for the meeting or will we have a
working session?

All: please can you let me know your planned attendance, or it will be a
very small and brief meeting!!

Regards,

Stuart