[Sois-tcoa] Time Access Service

Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 04:25:36 EDT 2005

Attached is the Time Distribution Service Red Book as we left it during the
review, up to and including section 2.

(See attached file: SOIS_Time_Distribution_Service_RB Draft 1.doc)

The agenda for completing the review and proceeding to issue is as follows:

1. Comments to be distributed to all (i.e. using the TCOAS distribution
list) by Friday 29th April.
2. Teleconference review to be held Wednesday 4th May, 17:30 EST, 16:30
BST, 08:30 PDT and whatever the equivalent is in Washington, D.C.!).
3. I'll try and send an updated copy out on Friday 6th May to solicit any
final comments.
4. Updated Red Book to be proposed for issue 11th May.

Chris/Patrick, can ESTEC organise the teleconference?

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart D. Fowell
Senior Consultant
SciSys Ltd
Clothier Road
Bristol, BS4 5SS, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 971 7251
Fax: +44 (0)117 971 1125
Email: stuart.fowell at scisys.co.uk
----- Forwarded by Stuart Fowell/SSplc on 19/04/2005 09:19 -----

                      "Chris Plummer"
                      <c.plummer at skynet        To:       <Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk>
                      .be>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Time Access Service
                      17/04/2005 22:45

Hi Stuart,

Could you take care of distributing the time access service document for
review by your working group? I still owe you the annex 1 text (how we do
that now) and I would also like to add a note about the fact that the
service itself does not guarantee monotonically increasing time. Earliest
that I can get to generate that is Tuesday night, but I'd suggest you
circulate it earlier and I'll add these items as my response to the review.

I'll take care of the procedure for the Device Access Service and get this
posted up to supreme headquarters.

Chris.