Fwd: Re: [Sois-sig1] Rough summary of prior sois-sig1 discussions

Peter Shames peter.shames@jpl.nasa.gov
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:56:02 -0700

--

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames@jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time"

T.S. Eliot