[Sois-opp] SOIS PnP Work Plan

Marquart, Jane K. (GSFC-5820) jane.k.marquart at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 3 11:13:39 EDT 2009

Stuart,

I applaud your efforts in providing focus.  Well done!

In addition to those work items listed below, there needs to be a modification to the SOIS charter/work plan to include the new books.  Without the commitment of resources, I don't think you can go forward (I believe Chris brought this up at the meeting).  So I would suggest at your next telecon, have folks sign up/commit with resources to the things on your list just to make sure its doable in the timeframe defined.

Jane