[Sois-app] SOIS-APP Meeting next Tuesday August 22

Jonathan Wilmot Jonathan.J.Wilmot at NASA.gov
Fri Aug 18 18:27:09 UTC 2017

SOIS-APP WG,

     We will meet next Tuesday 8/22/2017 9:00 EDT with the primary focus
on the SOIS layering concepts and as time allows, MOIMS comments on the
SOIS/MO yellow book.

     Kind Regards,

         Jonathan

Jonathan Wilmot
NASA/GSFC

USA Toll Free #:1-844-467-4685

USA Local/Toll #:

1-720-259-7012

Participant Passcode: #:

368032

Ongoing CCSDS SOIS-APP WG meeting every two weeks.

General topics include status, work plans, and as needed technical
discussions

Let me know if I missed anyone on the invite.

*Conference ID 6505773*

*International Toll Free and Local Phone Numbers*

To participate in a meet-me call from an international location, call the
following numbers for the countries listed, and enter the participant
passcode

US

1-720-259-7012

Canada, Montreal