[Sois-app] FW: Doodle: Link for poll "CCSDS SOIS-APP WG Teleconference"

Stuart Fowell Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 15:01:05 UTC 2014

Hi SOIS-ers,

It's time we restarted the SOIS-APP WG teleconferences, so we can continue the prototyping, coordinating, etc towards standardisation of EDS and Common DoT (also the Fall 2014 meeting in London is approaching).

I've created a doodle poll to determine when the next telecon should be. Please fill in ASAP and I'll organise the telecon for the most popular date.

Regards,

Stuart