[cssm] Book Dependence Diagram

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Thu Jun 20 09:49:23 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I updated (triggered by Hugh) the book dependence diagram. You can find it here:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Administration/Inter%20Recommendation/Models/Document%20Number%20Model/BookDepDiagram_2024_06.zip

Also attached the image version, just for immediate "look". I decided we can "flatten" the different versions we have had before (you know with darker colors for "active book" and light colors for others, but honestly it is too much work to set it up, and I think now the added value is minimal).

As you can see, the main content change is the "orangisation" of SMASH... Any other changes/proposals to that?

[cid:image003.jpg at 01DAC307.E42617A0]

@Erik: I can update the inter-recommendation spreadsheet as well, I do not know if you have something in work on it (latest version on CWE is May 2nd).

Cheers
Marcin