[cssm] SMWG: Configuration Profile Parameters vs FRM selection

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Oct 18 15:24:46 UTC 2022

Dear SMWG,

below is the link to the Excel file with our configuration profile
parameters vs. Functional Resource Parameters selection:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/S
ervice%20Agreement%20and%20Service%20Config%20Profile/White%20Book/Planning%
20and%20Dev%20Materials/Config_Profile_parameters_vs_FRM-221018.xlsx?d=wa77f
ad5613a04e94b5215fda00fb5b0b

Kindly asking everybody to review and provide inputs in your agency
respective columns. Please send the excel with changes back to me or upload
to CWE with short extension "_NASA", "_JAXA", etc. so that I can combine all
inputs in one final document.

Best regards

Marcin