[cssm] SMWG: Action Item to all: Service Agreement parameter collection

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Jul 19 15:26:59 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Attached you can find the Excel file for collecting the parameters we would
like to have in a Service Agreement.

Please feel free to fill it and send it back to me for consolidation. The
deadline shall be Fall meetings, and so we would appreciate if we get the
response from most if not all agencies (if I omitted some agency, please
feel free to replace it in your version, I will consolidate accordingly).

Best regards

Marcin