[cssm] Proposed dates for Fall virtual meetings

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 31 23:58:40 UTC 2021

CSSM Colleagues,

As discussed at today's teleconference, the fall 2021 CCSDS meetings are to be held in a virtual format. Accordingly we tentatively identified the following schedule for the CSSM working group meetings:

a.         CSSM Session 1, Monday, October 18
b.         CSSM session 2, Wednesday, October 20
c.         CSS plenary session, Monday, October 25
d.         CSSM session 3, Wednesday, October 27
e.         CSSM session 4, Tuesday, November 2
f.          CSS closing plenary, Wednesday, November 3

Each meeting will be scheduled for two hours, starting at 14:30 UTC for each of the days listed above. Please let me know of any concerns/comments you may have with regard to these dates.