[cssm] SACP Schemas and model

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Mon Oct 26 16:44:04 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Sorry for taking the whole time which was available today, so that we did not had enough time for discussions.
Maybe tomorrow we can have some 5 minutes for that, and you have also a chance to look at the stuff yourself for even better questions and discussion points 😊.

The presentation you can find here:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/Meeting%20Materials/2020/Fall-VirtualMeetings/SACP_Schema_CSSM_FallMeetings2020.pptx?Web=1

The schemas:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Service%20Config%20Profile/Schema%20Drafts/905x05w0_03_SACP_schema_20201026.zip

  *   They include latest schemas from Holger/FRM, with my minor corrections.
  *   The rest of the SM landscape (Simple Schedule, Header and AbstractParameter are needed on top to have it running and correctly validating!)

The Magic Draw model (mdzip):
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Service%20Config%20Profile/White%20Book/Planning%20and%20Dev%20Materials/902x05w0_03%20Service_Agreement_And_Conf_Profile_20201026.zip

Best Regards
Marcin