[cssm] Cross Support Service Provider organizations in SANA (or the lack thereof)

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 13 19:00:48 UTC 2020

Lets try that again....send accidently hit before it should have been.

In cleaning up the CDE in conformance with the PIDs from the CESG publication poll I have been going through the SANA registry with regard to organizations and organizational roles. In particular, we have agreed that we need to add the Cross Support Service User role (which ends up pairing with the Cross Support Service Provider role already in the SANA registry).  In going through the list of organizations in the SANA organizations registry (https://sanaregistry.org/r/organizations ) it is interesting to me that I do not find entries for DSN or ESTRACK but lots of entries for various mission operation control offices -- in other words, we seem to have a lot of Cross support service users with no cross support service providers really listed here. I propose that we add this as a discussion item for the upcoming virtual meetings in preparation for registering the various TTC networks as that would seem appropriate to do for inclusion of originatingOrganization for standards of already produced like SSF and ones that are on the way such as CPIF, SMURF, SPDF, etc.

In cleaning up the CDE in conformance with the PIDs from the CESG publication poll, I have been going through the