[cssm] Draft CSS Area Virtual meetings calendar

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 2 18:51:19 UTC 2020

CSTS and CSSM Colleagues,

Attached please find the draft proposed calendar for the Fall 2020 virtual meetings.  The plan calls for WebEx type virtual meetings for up to two hours, Monday through Thursday, for the week of October 26. At this juncture,  it is the planned list of topics for each day but not the exact times or allocations. Further details with regard to exact topic times and virtual meeting arrangements will be provided as we get closer to the meetings week. Note that the times are listed in UTC so you will have to add or subtract or not as appropriate to get to the appropriate local time - by way of rough guide, the meetings will start 07:30 am Los Angeles/10:30 am Washington/14:30 London/15:30 Darmstadt assuming I have all the time zones and daylight savings adjustment dates correct.