[cssm] CSS Area 6 May joint meeting presentations on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu May 7 14:16:08 UTC 2020

CSSA colleagues ---
I have uploaded the two presentations that I made at the CSSA joint Webex on 6 May to the CWE > CSS Area > Meeting Materials > 2020-05 Spring folder at URL
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS%20Area/Meeting%20Materials/2020-05%20Spring/

The 2 presentations are (1) FR-RM_MagentaBookUpdate-200502.pptx and (2) ReconcilingFRMandConfigProfiles-200506.pptx. The second file is an update to the 200504 draft that I had posted earlier in the week, and I have removed that earlier version. The latest version also includes Marcin's comments. Note that the folder still contains a version of the presentation that Marcin uploaded with his comment on the first draft, but as already noted these comments are also contained in the final (200506) version.

Best regards,
John