[cssm] SACP Schema Development - yet another Update

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Fri Mar 27 12:25:28 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I just uploaded the yet updated schema-drafts and examples. This time the cookie-cutter example is filled with same information as the generic one, for beter comparison. Also I've split the main schema to 902x05w0_01-ConfPrfl.xsd and 902x05w0_01-ccConfPrfl.xsd, to allow smoothly to validate respective examples, without any need for changes as proposed below.

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Service%20Config%20Profile/Schema%20Drafts/SACP_schema_development_20200327.zip

As next, I will try to work on "full-blown-example" of Schema and Example-Profile including also parameter validation.

Here I need to think if we stay with our SM-AbstractParameter as a base class, or I go for the FRM classes (is there any reference I can use for that? Any XSD with base classes I could use?).. What do you think?

Cheers and stay healthy
Marcin