[cssm] FW: Coronavirus: Important policy information

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Sat Mar 14 15:12:54 UTC 2020

Hi Erik, cc SMWG colleagues,

My travel insurance has just been voided for any problems related to coronavirus, so I will not be able to travel to the meeting in Huntsville. I’m also assuming that the US and Europe will be in lockdown for most of March and April.

I suspect a lot of us will be in the same situation!

Best regards,

Hugh

Hugh Kelliher

Space ConneXions Ltd | www.spaceconnexions.com <http://www.spaceconnexions.com/>  | +44 (0)1582 712418

Registered office: 10 Nettles Terrace, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4PA, United Kingdom