[cssm] Telecon on June 16th

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Jun 8 22:38:09 UTC 2020

Okay by me.

Johb

________________________________
From: SMWG <smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) via SMWG <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 6:01:49 PM
To: CCSDS Service Mgmt WG <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [cssm] Telecon on June 16th

CSSM Colleagues,

The joint CMC/CESG meeting will be held on June 16th as a virtual meeting.   I will be presenting the CSS area report at that virtual meeting. Technically, as things are currently indicated on the agenda, this will conclude just prior to the start of our teleconference on June 16. But my experience is that the joint CMC/CESG meetings inevitably run behind schedule. Therefore I propose moving the June 16 teleconference to the following day, on June 17. Can you please let me know your availability on that day? Thank you.