[cssm] Updated Functional Resource Reference Model White Book on CWE

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 6 16:50:13 UTC 2020

John,

Yes, I agree that this is a CSS area level document ultimately and is in some sense, "bedrock layer" for the CSS Architecture documents. It makes sense to me to give this a 901 number. 901.3 sounds logical to me. Let's see if we can get a book number allocated from the CCSDS Secretariat along these lines. If you like, please feel free to make a request of Tom for allocation of the book number. If you prefer, I will be happy to do it.