[cssm] Small input to our discussion yesterday on SACP and FRM parameters

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 22 16:23:27 UTC 2020

Dear Marcin,

My understanding is that the "resName" identifies (via the "nickname") which resource we are talking about, the "name" in the AbstractParameter class is then which (configuration) parameter of the resource and the value, which can be anything we need is the value of this parameter for this service package.  Seems to me we have everything we need...?

PS:  Colin,  I noted that in the CDE book (just concluded for polling) Figure 3-5 is suppose to be the modResResult UML class diagram but appears to be the AbstractParamter class diagram.