[cssm] Telecon reminder and proposed agenda, for Tuesday, April 21

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 20 22:55:02 UTC 2020

CSSM Colleagues,

A reminder that our next teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday April 21st.  The proposed agenda is below.  I think the most important item will be the virtual meetings planning.  For reference attached is the draft virtual meeting outline - we will try to fill this in as best as possible at the telecon/webex tomorrow.

--proposed agenda--

[cid:image001.png at 01D6172B.D8E6DF50]