[Smwg] Possible to move up telecon scheduled on Sep 24?

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 16 17:17:41 UTC 2019

CSSM Colleagues,

>From the responses I have received it does look like we will have a quorum on the 19th.  I will revise the meeting invitation accordingly.

From: Barkley, Erik J (US 3970)
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 16:27
To: CCSDS Service Mgmt WG <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Possible to move up telecon scheduled on Sep 24?

CSSM Colleagues,

As it turns out, both Colin and myself will not be able to attend the teleconference scheduled for September 24. Having consulted back and forth a bit it appears the best option to try and salvage the teleconference around this time is to look to moving it to September 19 (yes a week from today). At your earliest convenience, can you please let me know if you could support the teleconference on this date? Thank you.