[Smwg] Revised draft agenda for fall 2019 meetings

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 8 18:02:17 UTC 2019

CSSM Colleagues,

Based on our teleconference this morning, I've made some additions to the proposed agenda for the fall 2019/Darmstadt meetings.  Please see below. I added a session on capturing behavioral requirements for the time being and also a management service discussion session.  As always, we will revisit the agenda and adjust as necessary as the first order of business at our upcoming meetings but in the meantime if you have any suggestions, etc., please feel free to comment.

[cid:image001.png at 01D57DC7.89AC6C00]