[Smwg] [Smwg) News from Toulouse

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Thu May 9 15:25:25 UTC 2019

Hello all,

While you were preparing for the SMWG spring meetings and the sun I must say (I even may envy you a bit...), baby Victor decided to join our family. We are all ding fine now!
Hope you are managing all the SMWG subjects as you used to do, and see you back soon, probably next year. Till then email and telecom staring October 2019!

I leave you with baby Victor! (maternity photo, since  came home I cannot find time to take pictures, have to sleep and manage the 2 other kids :))

Regards,
Claudia

Claudia Ciocirlan CNES/DNO/OP/SSO
Mission Operations Ground Segment