[Smwg] SACP Book Concept Paper

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Jul 16 16:06:43 UTC 2019

Dear Erik (and SMWG),

See attached. It got a bit lengthy, but I hope I captured what I want to do. Hopefully it fits also to the common understanding we have (because we have it, don't we? ;-)
I'm happy if you shall have any comments or corrections.

I also know it's not yet the perfectly smooth bunch of text, I can iron it later on (and make it for example shorter), but first I want to know if the general content is okay with you.

I'd be also happy if John can drop an eye on that... I hope it's not too messy. By the way, few sections and sentences I just took a freedom to copy out of the TN. I hope this is okay.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D53C01.0EF811B0]

Best regards
Marcin