[Smwg] [CSSM - TGFT] update of the yellow book

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Fri Jan 25 15:45:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Serge just updated the Yellow book. We took in account various changes. A set of emails was sent at the end of 2018 with no response, we made the updates according to our emails.
Could you please take a look at this update before starting the prototyping, especially for Hu, Colin, John and Erik.
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer/Prototyping/Prototype%201/Test%20Plan%20and%20Report/CSSM-YB-927.3%20TGFT-24_January_19.docx?Web=1

The yellow book contains the following updates
*             answers to remarks from the WG, according to my previous mails
*             updated error cases aligned with the latest version of the white book.
On the CNES side if we are all ok with the updates we could be ready to start prototyping again at the end of next week as the prototype needs to be updated.

Thank you. Regards,
Claudia

Claudia Ciocirlan CNES/DNO/OP/SSO
Mission Operations Ground Segment