[Smwg] action item 2018-1211-01, Clarify constraints on presence of payload and metadata files in an XFDU packages

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Fri Jan 18 18:15:38 UTC 2019

Hi, Serge. As Claudia may have already told you, the working group was made aware of your response only this past Tuesday (15 January) due a combination of an apparent failure of the mailing list submission approval mechanism, illness, and possibly the holidays. In any case, Claudia forwarded your comments to the WG on Tuesday and my responses to your comments are interleaved below in red. I have also uploaded an updated version of the book to the CWE at    https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Book%20Production/Blue/Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer/White%20Book/Drafts/927x01w0_09%20-%20Terrestrial%20Generic%20File%20Transfer%20-%20Working-JVP%2020190118.doc?Web=1

Note that I also fixed some cross references that had been broken (but overlooked until now) when the file-naming rules were restructured.

Please look through these responses and let me know if they satisfy your concerns.

Best regards,

John