[Smwg] Current Service Package Request/Service Package support for transfer service continuity across scenario changes and handovers

Barkley, Erik J (3970) Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 4 22:46:38 UTC 2019

John,

Sure, we can put this on the agenda.    My quick take is that we won't really be able to say much about whether a bind/unbind is required for invocation of safe-mode - that is a management service discussion, not to mention getting  into fair degree of implementation concerns - (e.g, does the safe mode meaning switching to a different antenna? If so, is SLE traffic "brokered" into a common gateway or terminated directly at the aperture, etc.)   Certainly we can check to ensure that the information can be adequately carried in the data format definitions and we can chat about that tomorrow.