[cssm] [EXTERNAL] Re: Proposal for updates Schema naming convention

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 12 02:12:08 UTC 2019

Colin,

I think it is a step in the right direction but I'm still not quite convinced - I realize this comes down to personal preference.   So, to close out my action from yesterday, here is what a proposed list of abbreviations with some selected examples might look like.  For contrast I have put both the "Erik Approach" and "Colin Approach" names in the table. To me the abbreviation with the full sub-schema name is a bit easier to read. I do think this is converging.  In any case, I'd like to see if anyone in the WG ventures an opinion on this.

I tend to agree with Hugh that SimSchd might be confused for simulated schedule.   The table is immediately below. In case it does not render well an excel file with the table is also attached.

CSSM Colleagues,

Can you take a look and register a preference if you have one?

[cid:image001.png at 01D5B04C.FB977D70]