[Smwg] CSS Area Spring 2019 meetings WG agendas

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 19 15:38:49 UTC 2019

Dear Miyano-san,

Yes, I think such a report will be appreciated.    I will also work on your request re DSN to provide some sample SSFs for Hayabusa-2.

CSSM Colleagues,

If you have time and are in a position to indicate your agency's/organization's plans re implementation for CSSM standards and any issues you have identified with the standards,  I encourage you to develop a presentation as you see fit.