[Smwg] AI2018-0411014: Update Ref-Framework diagram and add to Interrecommendation...

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Thu Sep 27 11:46:15 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I worked out new FW-references. This is something one calls major rework, I suppose.
Should fit to the current status of our Information Entities. There are two points which came to me when doing:

-          The Service Package has no reference to the Service Agreement (possibly it should have)

-          Simple Schedule does not include at the moment Offline Service Package, or?

Aside, I used some coloring, to group the entities (grey - offline, orange/red - online related, blue - planning and green reporting).

Please have a look at the updated diagram below:
[cid:image004.png at 01D45669.0CDBE740]
Also I have uploaded new Interrecommendation Worksheet (which btw. includes newest State Machines as well):
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Administration/Inter%20Recommendation/InterRecommdation%20Tracker-27-September-2018.xlsx

The Visio File for the Model itself:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Administration/Inter%20Recommendation/Models/Referential%20FW%20Information%20Model/F5-1_InfoEntitiesReferenceFramework-180927.vsd

Best regards

Marcin Gnat

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Space Operations and Astronaut Training | German Space Operations Center (GSOC) | Communications and Ground Stations
Oberpfaffenhofen, 82234 Wessling, Germany

Marcin Gnat | Team Leader Ground Data Systems
Telephone +49 (8153) 28 3201 | Telefax +49 (8153) 28 1456 | marcin.gnat at dlr.de<mailto:marcin.gnat at dlr.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>