[Smwg] Proposed topic for joint meeting: USLP + CSS Area

Barkley, Erik J (3970) Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 26 00:41:13 UTC 2018

CSTS and CSSM Colleagues,

The USLP (Universal Space Link Protocol) recommendation is currently undergoing CESG polling in consideration for being approved as Blue Book.  I think this merits some discussion at our joint session for the upcoming fall meetings.  In particular, I think it would be good to check re:

1)      USLP vs Functional resource model - do we have new resources to add and/or existing ones to update?

2)     How do FF-CSTS and USLP fit together? (in particular in reference to the diagram below from the USLP draft recommendation)

3)     Inclusion of managed parameters in service management configuration profile and/or service agreement

---USLP sending protocol entity organization (per USLP draft recommendation)---

[cid:image001.png at 01D454F6.DE409750]