[Smwg] Updated the Updated Presentation on ScenarioID

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Oct 16 14:20:19 UTC 2018

It's me again,

I have updated the updated presentation on scenarios...

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/Meeting%20Materials/2018/Fall/AI2018-0411-15_ScenarioID_exercise_update_scenario2.pptx

I included changes according to today's discussion. This time I allowed myself also to make changes to the (anticipated) SPDF (some classes names and parameters), just to let things fit better together...

Marcin