[Smwg] Example configuration profiles with FR nicknames, value and agreeList/Range attributes

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Oct 15 16:18:56 UTC 2018

SMWG colleagues ---
At the end of today's discussion of the Simple Configuration Profile and Service Agreement, Erik asked to see an example of a configuration profile that demonstrates the frNickname parameter and the value and agreedList/Range attributes of configuration parameters. I was unable to locate an example before the end of the telecon, as it turns out I was looking too far to the back of the Tech Note.

An XML document containing an example Forward CLTU Space Link Service Configuration Profile can be found in section 7.1.1.7 of the v1.4 Tech Note that I posted on the CWE at the end of May:
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Tech%20Note%20Development/Config%20Profile%20Svc%20Agreement%20Tech%20Note/Simplified%20ConfigProfilesAndSvcAgreements_TechNote-v1x2.docx

Best regards,
John